the most random blog written ever.

Well, first of all f*ck you mate. you're so weird for real... you actually searched for "most random blog ever" huh you high or what? WHATEVER,  now after searching it and finding a random blog how do you feel? well idc how you feel still if u wanna let me know u can type it in the comments I won't read 'em though but it's fine.

You must think what a bullshit post is this? This is supposedly bullshit ok> I'm an actual good blog writer, don't believe it? checkout our other blogs only at cyberinfu.me (that was a smooth promo you gotta admit).

ok ok, now you wanna know what's so random about this blog right? no? whatever not gonna tell anyways. 

btw yeah watch this- 


Nice game right? thanks now go f*cking play it. or don't why tf would I care?
As we're talking about games what's your favorite game? you can type it in the comment box it's not like I'm gonna play it anyways.

what did you think huh? I'm gonna put random tiktoks in this post? Nah, some cringe creators are better in shitposting than me, and I sure as hell do not wanna lose in shitposting to some tiktokers.

what the hell is this guy even talking about?
IDK bruh why are you so high to read all this and you're still reading for god's sake stop because I'm not gonna stop writing until I feel like stopping lmao that made total sense didn't it?

Let's Recite Alphabets 

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y X Z, well sucker we all know that you skipped the whole abcd part or you just started singing ABCDEF U and your -. the point here is there is a mistake in those alphabets or in their order can u find it? don't be so happy if you have already got it a kindergartener could've done that too.

ayo, wassup? how u doin? I hope you're doing fine or more than fine. let's get straight to the point and end this blog. why? cuz it's random 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post